Welcome to the Real World Sucker! - 3

Many of you must be wondering why I am writing in short notes and not in a single huge story when the latter would have been convenient for me. Truth is, not a single person on this planet has the luxury of wasting time, including me. Eventually, you will all be bored to read such a huge thing in a single sitting. If you skip, you won't understand half of the events. Also, my present circumstances don't reward me the leisure to write in a long stretch... 

Speaking of time, it has become so expensive these days. It feels like even 24 hours are not enough for a day. Earlier people used to walk long distances for hours to save money, now we spend money to save time by booking cabs, trains or flights. 

I shall compare my journey of Class XI to the national competitive exams to mountain climbing. All the students in Class XI are amateur mountaineers and all of them want to scale the peak as fast as possible. It is known that the peak can accommodate only a few people at a time and the competition around is so vast that the eyes surrender to the distance. And as they reached the base of the mountain, word came that some had already started climbing a long time back along with those who had fallen the first time. 

The mountain seems much steeper now...

Big-headed I always was. I thought that I can match up with the pace of  the rest in no time. 

And the race to the top begins.

When you are far from the mountain and look at it, it seems small, and measurable in fingertips, but when you look at it up close, the eyes cannot see the peak. It seemed so brave and easy in the beginning, hearing about legends who have scaled it earlier and quoted their experience. Everyone must be thinking that they will do miracles and outperform the rest and be a part of the hall of fame. But only a few can really enjoy that coming true.

So you dream big stuff eh? Well, get ready to have your's broken...

From the beginning, I was falling behind. I met an excellent guide eventually who had helped a lot of former climbers reach the peak in a short time and create history. I thought may be with his help I can get to the peak too. I was wrong.

Each milestone that came, I was only a few inches away from victory. Like destiny was taunting me to have chosen this path. It was despairing to see some get away so easily and so smoothly while you barely make it there. They say that till the race has ended no one has won or lost, so just like every time, I gathered myself up from each defeat, dusted myself and prepared for the next milestone. My only belief of competing with others, I could communicate with the all-powerful 'being'.......

To be continued....


[Taking inspiration from Batman and Assassin's Creed, I always wanted to stay anonymous, work for others without being letting them know it was me. However, try hard as I might, some of you have already found out who I am. I request you all to keep it a secret. No matter how small the audience is I shall continue to write. A simple comment below will help me know that my work is being acknowledged.]



Comments

Popular Posts