WTTRS-Epilogue

Well, it's been quite a long time since I have sat down to type. I guess I am not the only one surprised by the spiking of ranks. Now, what little hope I had to get a decent seat in a good college goes down. I am not surprised though. This whole two years I have missed qualifying marks by just a mark, a question, a minute, and so on. So close yet so far... But I have stopped blaming the world. I have stopped blaming God and I have stopped blaming my circumstances for my apparent failure. Because I have finally found peace inside me...

What I sought for two years, came to me on the day of defeat...

Time heals everything. I have become a witness to this quote now. How I have pulled myself from a suicidal recluse to a sane individual is nothing short of a miracle. Now I look back on those days and laugh at how I was trapped in the nets of this material world. I ask you, dear readers, one thing, forgive me if I had done you any harm, whether knowingly or unknowingly and pray that this peace of mine doesn't slip away anytime sooner before my next battle...

That's the end of my story. Now the tales shall begin....

Comments

Popular Posts